Monday, June 6, 2011

Lie To Me Korean Drama Episode 8

Meet again in KD Korean Drama lover blog, here I'll make two posts at once that about lie to me korean drama episode 8 and also lie to me korean drama episode 9. Ok now I will start making a little note about the lie to me ep 8 korean drama. The next posted new episodes will follow LTM 9. So do not leave on blogs KD korean drama. Ok just look at the following synopsis Lie To Me Ep 8.

Ah-jung handle Ki-joon when she sick. Ah-jung looked annoyedLie To Me Korean Drama Episode 8 when she did not reply to text messages, so Ki-joon admitted that she did not know how to reply - if she said she was still sick, Ah-jung will definitely worried, but if she says he is better, she afraid of Ah-jung will not come to see him. A difficult choice for Ki-Joon.

It was heart pounding was shown in a scene Lie To Me Ep 8. And recognition of the interests of Ah-jung and Ki-Joon.

Do you feel they both fit? I think so. Romantic story and the story fresh in the show in Korean drama Lie To Me Episode 8. Let us continue later in Lie To Me Episode 9. Wait a minute I'll make a few points that run spoiler note.