Monday, November 28, 2011

Gong Hyo-jin cameos in Flower Boy Ramyun Shop

Given Gong’s Pasta background, I was hoping for a little Chep-related inside jokery, but instead she’ll play a record store clerk. Chi-soo asks her for help in locating the tune that Eun-bi’s always humming to herself, which, Awww. Something tells me his request is likely to be ridiculous rather than romantic, though. Just a feeling.

Gong said regarding her cameo, “I’m enjoying the show. [Jung Il-woo] is really doing a good job. I even found myself becoming a fan of Chwaaaaa Chi-soo, too.” After finishing the shoot, she said, “I’m excited and trembling to be appearing in Flower Boy Ramyun Shop, which is enjoying such hot popularity. It’s only a short part, but it was fun to come to the set and act with Jung Il-woo and Lee Ki-woo. As a viewer, it’s such an entertaining drama.”

Gong Hyo-jin’s appearance comes in Monday’s Episode 9.

Via TV Report